Vs > Cambridge Bay, Nt
Yazd vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Climate & Distance Between
Yazd vs Khovd, Mongolia
Yazd vs Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan
Yazd vs Merauke, Papua, Indonesia
Yazd vs Uniontown, Pa, Usa
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Yerevan/ Zvartnots, Armenia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Zagreb, Croatia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Mariscal Estigarribia, Paraguay
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Zhijiang, China
Rafaela Inta vs Ft. Dauphin/ Tolagna
Islamabad vs Beeville, Tx
Bust vs Independence, Ks
Pontiac, Il vs Cotui
- The distance between Yazd, Iran and Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada is approximately 8,658 km or 5,380 mi.
- To reach Yazd in this distance one would set out from Cambridge Bay, Nt bearing 17.8° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yazd bearing 172.6° or S .
- Yazd has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt has a tundra climate (ET).
- Yazd is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome whereas Cambridge Bay, Nt is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 34 °C (61.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 14.2 °C (25.6°F) less in Yazd. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 81 mm (3.2 in) less which is equivalent to 81 l/m² (1.99 US gal/ft²) or 810,000 l/ha (86,594 US gal/ac) less. About 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 37.1° higher in Yazd than in Cambridge Bay, Nt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yazd relative to Cambridge Bay, Nt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Yazd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -7 (0)
|| -12 (0)
|| -22 (-1)
|| -29 (-1)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -13 (-1)
|| -5 (0)
|| -81 (-3)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yazd vs Mount Argentario, Italy
Yazd vs Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Yazd vs Kuopio, Finland
Yazd vs Le Lamentin, Martinique
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Logrono/ Agoncillo, Spain
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Faya, Chad
Cambridge Bay, Nt vs Gibraltar, Gibraltar
Battle Harbour Lor, Nf vs Georgetown
Mount Airy, Nc vs Paris
Fort Wayne, Indiana vs Trapani/ Birgi
Trieste, Friuli Venezia Giulia vs Nandi
Yazd vs Cambridge Bay, Nt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yazd
Climate Guides for Locations near Cambridge Bay, Nt
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 787.5 kms (489.3 miles) WNW
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) WNW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 614.9 kms (382.1 miles) WNW
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 162.1 kms (100.7 miles) WSW
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 331.5 kms (206 miles) W
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 430 kms (267.2 miles) WSW
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 279.5 kms (173.7 miles) SSW
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 461.3 kms (286.7 miles) SSW
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 850 kms (528.2 miles) SW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 713.5 kms (443.4 miles) NNE
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 713.2 kms (443.2 miles) NNE
- Taloyoak, Spence Bay, Nunavut, Canada - 460.7 kms (286.3 miles) E
- Shepherd Bay, Nt, Canada - 467.6 kms (290.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 145.7 kms (90.6 miles) ESE
- Pelly Bay, Nt, Canada - 623.7 kms (387.6 miles) E
- Mackar Inlet, Nt, Canada - 787.9 kms (489.6 miles) E
- Baker Lake, Nt, Canada - 665.5 kms (413.5 miles) SE