Vs > Pokegama Dam, Mn
Yazd vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Climate & Distance Between
Yazd vs Kamishli, Syria
Yazd vs Vladivostok, Russia
Yazd vs Mykines Fyr, Faroe Islands
Yazd vs Kobe, Japan
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Bialystok, Poland
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Trondheim, Norway
Lexington, Mo vs Klagenfurt
Corning, Ar vs Kinshasa
Missoula, Mt vs Pescara, Abruzzo
Hawkinsville, Ga vs Raleigh/ Raleigh-Durham, Nc
- The distance between Yazd, Iran and Pokegama Dam, Mn, Usa is approximately 10,685 km or 6,639 mi.
- To reach Yazd in this distance one would set out from Pokegama Dam, Mn bearing 26.7° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yazd bearing 158.9° or SSE .
- Yazd has a subtropical hot desert climate (BWh) whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Yazd is in or near the warm temperate desert scrub biome whereas Pokegama Dam, Mn is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 14.3 °C (25.7°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 7 °C (12.6°F) less in Yazd. The continentality subtype is subcontinental as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 641.9 mm (25.3 in) less which is equivalent to 641.9 l/m² (15.75 US gal/ft²) or 6,419,000 l/ha (686,234 US gal/ac) less. About 0 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 15.1° higher in Yazd than in Pokegama Dam, Mn.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yazd relative to Pokegama Dam, Mn. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Yazd
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -11 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|| -20 (-1)
|| -44 (-2)
|| -75 (-3)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -100 (-4)
|| -91 (-4)
|| -87 (-3)
|| -62 (-2)
|| -30 (-1)
|| -17 (-1)
|| -642 (-25)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Yazd vs Matecana, Colombia
Yazd vs Kalamazoo, Mi, Usa
Yazd vs Watson Lake, Yukon Territory, Canada
Yazd vs Berwick Forest, New Zealand
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Nakhon Sawan, Thailand
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Cabrera, Dominican Republic
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Malarg E, Argentina
Pokegama Dam, Mn vs Minneapolis, Minnesota, Usa
Oujoa vs Constanz
Kansas City, Missouri vs Naha, Okinawa
Vagamo, Oppland vs Valencia
Itacoatiara vs Darlington, Sc
Yazd vs Pokegama Dam, Mn Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yazd
Climate Guides for Locations near Pokegama Dam, Mn